Open Work Permit
An Open Work Permit allows someone to work for any employer for a certain period of time
If the work permit is restricted it may not restrict the employer. Only the occupation or location.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible if you meet any of the following situations, while also meeting additional criteria depending on your situation
- International students who graduated from a Canadian school, and are eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit
- A student who is no longer able to meet the cost of school
- An Employer-Specific Work Permit holder who is being abused or at risk at your current workplace in Canada
- Permanent resident applicants in Canada
- Dependent family members of PR applicants
- Spouse or Common-Law partner of a skilled worker, international student or applicant of the Atlantic Division Pilot Program
- Refugees or refugee claimants whose cases have yet to be decided upon, protected ones, and their family members
- Someone under an unenforcable removal order
- Temporary residents
- Young workers in special programs
We'll do the hard work for you. Call us now!