Mon - Fri : 9:00AM – 5:00PM
+1 (416) 639-2655

Studying in Canada

If you have already applied for Canadian permanent resident status you can still apply for your study permit as this is referred to as ‘dual intent’ and is completely acceptable by the Canadian immigration law. We assist prospective students in the enrolment process and recommend programs that will allow them to be more marketable in the long run. We also ensure that students meet all requirements before applying for their Canadian Study Permit and best student immigration service in Canada to decrease the percentage of a denial.

If you are a student you may also wish to consider the following Canadian immigration programs listed below. Our team of experts will also assist you in finding the right program that best meets your requirements.

  1. Canadian Experience Class – This program designed for individuals who are a student and have some form of work experience in Canada but are required to meet certain obligations. Student applicants of this program are required to have at least 12 months of experience working in Canada, which should be in a skilled profession/occupation. (Candidates are required to apply within three years of obtaining 1 year of qualifying experience). Immigrants can apply for a Canadian Post-Graduation Work Permit in order to obtain the necessary working skills. Student immigrants should also be knowledgeable that the Canadian work experience requirement program does not consider part-time work experience earned during studies.
  2. Quebec Experience Class (QEC) – If you are an international student who has recently completed an acknowledged program at a university in Quebec and also have an intermediate or professional level proficiency in French, you may qualify for this best student Immigration service in Canada and there is no need for Canadian work experience for this type of program.
  3. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) – A lot of provinces offer various Canadian Immigration programs for foreign students under the provincial nominee programs that are available. Normally student applicants will need to show proof that they have graduated form a Canadian post-secondary education program. The requirements for this program can be different depending on the province. Student immigrants should also note that a job offer and work experience is sometimes required. Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) are one of the most popular Canadian Immigration options because it allows applicants to have a faster processing time compared to most of the other programs available.